RPA: the New Job Placement Engine

Does your business have unfilled job requisitions? The U.S. and other countries are facing a glaring labor shortage in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic.  Businesses around the world must get creative to fill jobs.  Enter RPA and AI.

Did you know that these technologies can replicate an astonishing number of job functions?  In some lines of work they can automate upwards of 80% of a worker’s day to day tasks. The remaining 20% are generally tasks in need of a human to complete, since robots are not quite yet capable of complex decision-making. Repetitive and predictable computerized activities can and should be automated.

Historically, the world has had an ominous view of automation with worries about computers “taking” human jobs. If the current jobs trends continue this year, it’s looking more and more like automation will be needed to fill jobs, not take them away. Industry analysts have long spoken of the way in which RPA and AI will usher in the third industrial revolution.  Follow our blog to read more about this trend and others.  If your business is looking for a better way to fill job requisitions, look no further than RPA.

CampTek Software is a full-life cycle RPA/AI Technology Company.  We develop, support and create bots to help your business.