In this commitment, references to Application Services are referring to the whole suite of software that CampTek Software provides on a “software as a service” basis: RPA SaaS, Swift Search, InvoiceBot, Citizen Development as a Service. Other terms used in this commitment are defined in the Definitions section at the end of this document.
We will update this commitment from time to time as things change and will notify customers any time we do. You can always find the latest version of this commitment on the CampTek Software Support Page(https://support.campteksoftware.com).
All CampTek Software documentation and support is provided in English.
For the purpose of this commitment, the terms below have the following meanings:
“Designated Representative” means designated customer administrators and support representatives.
“Disaster” means an event that causes disruption of operational capabilities that renders your production Application Services unusable for a 12 hour period.
“End User” means customers who have been authorized to access and use the Application Service.
“Feature Request” means a request to incorporate a new feature or enhance an existing feature of the Application Service that is currently not available.
“Impact” means the classification or priority of your Support Request which is used to establish target response times and how the issue is managed.
“Monthly Uptime” means the total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the number of minutes of Scheduled Downtime, minus the number of minutes of Unscheduled Downtime in a calendar month, divided by the total number of minutes in a calendar month.
“Scheduled Downtime” means periods of time Application Services will be unavailable to You for routine maintenance.
“Support Request” means a request from you to us for support to resolve a question or problem regarding the Application Service.
“Support Services” means our normal provision of advice, direction, and support via telephone and email regarding the Application Service, which we will provide in English.
“Unscheduled Downtime” means any period during which the Application Services are unavailable to you other than Scheduled Downtime.
Use of CampTek Software Support Services
We will make all reasonable professional efforts to:
- Provide support services as described in this commitment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Respond to customer support requests within the target response times.
- Keep application services up to date.
- Provide current and relevant online self-help tools for end users and administrators.
You are responsible for:
- End users’ compliance with the terms of service, the Kuali Master Subscription Agreement and any other applicable or appropriate agreements.
- Use reasonable efforts to fix errors, configuration problems, malfunctions, or network connectivity issues without escalation to us.
- Work collaboratively with Kuali support staff to resolve support requests by providing timely responses to inquiries from our support staff.
Note that despite our best efforts, we may not be able to provide answers to, or resolve, all support requests.
Services Not Provided as part of our Support Services
Some services are not provided as part of our support services and may require a separate work order. Examples include:
- Requests for integration with 3rd party capabilities & services.
- Usage of the application services not consistent with the intended functionality of the application.
- Assistance understanding data relationships as presented in the database schema documentation in order to write or format queries.
- Non-supported 3rd party tools used with application services.
- Issues arising with products hosted by a third party unless optional support is identified in the CampTek Software Hosted Support Agreement.
- Issues arising from changes made to the code locally if software is used on premises and not a SaaS customer.
- Issues known by us not to be related to the application service itself.
- Any data or file restoration that requires accessing backup databases or file systems will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Customer’s Designated Representatives
You may designate up to as many individuals who are part of the customer team.
Designated representatives may contact us with a support request 24x7x365 using our Customer Support Portal. Please see the Support Request Impact and Urgency section below for further detail.
Support Request Impact and Urgency
You will designate the impact level for each support request. Upon receiving a support request from your designated representative, we will begin evaluating the request and will respond within the target response time for the designated impact level. If we have any questions about the impact level assigned to your support request, we will work with you to come to an understanding with the appropriate designation.
Initial Response Time
|Urgent||The service is unusable OR the majority of end users cannot access the service, OR a portion of the service is unusable causing severe and lasting business impact.||Within 1-4 hours of request submission.|
|High||The service is materially impaired but is still functional.||Within 4 hours between 8AM and 6 PM Mon-Fri US Eastern Time, excluding U.S. Federal holidays.|
|Normal||The service is partially impaired, but workarounds are in place OR the service is functionally usable, but information, assistance or a new product feature is requested.||As soon as possible between 8 AM and 6 PM Mon-Fri US Eastern Time, excluding U.S. Federal holidays.|
Our approach to resolution depends on the designated Impact of a request. We will use every professionally reasonable means to resolve support requests as quickly as possible.
End User Support
We provide support for customer end users only through self-help mechanisms such as our online knowledge bases and/or community forums which are available on our Customer Support Portal. Use of CampTek Software’s support portal for help ticket submission is limited to your designated representatives. You are responsible for responding to any questions and requests by end users or other third parties relating to end users’ use of the application services, with such support to be provided by your personnel at your expense.
Backups and Business Continuity
For details, refer to our CampTek Software Security, Engineering, and Operations documentation (can be provided upon request).
Default Maintenance Windows
In most cases, maintenance has limited or no negative impact on the availability and functionality of the application services. Unless otherwise arranged, these are our standard maintenance windows for customer Production, Staging and Development environments:
Standard Change Window
We also have a Standard Change window which is reserved for updates that cannot fit the Default Maintenance Windows. This is a standing, optional maintenance window each week:
- Production: Each Sunday, 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM US Mountain Time.
- Non-Production: Each Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM US Mountain Time (stage and sandbox environments).
Any outage that happens within these defined windows is not considered a service outage.
We may perform unscheduled emergency maintenance at any time. If we expect unscheduled emergency maintenance to negatively affect the availability or functionality of the Application Services, we will use professionally reasonable efforts to provide advance notice.
Your designated representatives may request a new or enhanced product feature by submitting a support request through our Customer Support Portal. If we deem a support request to be a feature request, we will consider it and may reach out to make sure we understand the business need behind the request. Note that once the idea is captured in our product management systems, we may close the support request.
SaaS Service Level Agreement (SLA)
This SaaS Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is incorporated by reference into the Hosted Support Subscription agreement. It is effective between You and Us as of the date of Your accepting this Agreement. Please refer to that for detailed SLA for your company.